I probably place an order every month and I've recently found out that you can, quite easily, get a 10% discount code for your order. To achieve that, you need to have already knitted/crocheted an item with yarn from Ice Yarns and you should also have pictures taken of the item.
So, here's my tutorial for
Getting an Ice Yarns' Coupon Code
2. Click on "Knitters and Crocheters Gallery":
3. Once you get to the Gallery, please click "Add you knitted item", on the right of the screen, or simply scroll to the bottom of the page.
4. Fill out the form. Include your name and the email address you will use to place the order, since the discount code will only work with that address. Include a project name and a short description. After that, upload your pictures by clicking "Please select pictures from your computer". Your completed form should look something like this:
5. Once you've uploaded your pictures, click on "Create my Project". A pop-up will confirm that your project was created:
6. Now, you'll need to play the waiting game, but soon enough you will receive an email from Ice Yarns, with the subject "Knitted item on iceyarns #YYY". You will find a coupon code, valid for 30 days after submission. Remember to use the email address you've included for uploading your project when you're placing your order.
7. Coupon codes do not apply to promotional items. They also don't apply to shipping fees. It may be a while before you get your code (it ranges from a few hours to a few days), but it will come, don't worry!
8. Enjoy your bargain yarn! <3