1. Firecracker Gloves, by Ria Saakshi (sizes for women, but easily customizable).
2. Owl mittens, by The Green Dragonfly (sizes for kids, but easily customizable).
3. Mrs Murdoch's Mittens, by Brenda K. B. Anderson (sizes for toddlers, older kids, women, men).
4. OMG, It's Almost Christmas Fingerless Mitts, by The Anarchist Knitter (size for women).
5. Stripy Mitts, by Sandra Paul (medium size, but easily customizable).
6. Adeline Fingerless Mitts with Faux Cables, by Crochet Dreamz (one size).
7. Arles Patterned Mittens, by Gosyo (medium size, for easily customizable and with chart).
What did you crochet for holiday gift giving? Did you include any mittens on that list? Have you made crochet mittens before and loved the pattern? Share in the comments!