Pobre tablet, a correr pela casa nu e isto numa casa cheio de coisas feitas à mão. Não era justo. Merecia algo bonito, especialmente porque foi o presente que a Little A. e o Big J. me deram nos anos (Também precisava de uma desculpa para procrastinar, para deixar de pensar no trabalho aborrecido que me tem ocupado mais do que aquilo que gostaria e crochetar um pouco).
Puff.Puff: Easy Crochet Tablet Cozy
Finished Measurements:8.5 in x 6 in (21,5 cm x 15 cm)
To fit a 7' tablet.
You can easily increase the finished size; just make sure that your starting chain is an even number.
- Sports yarn in 4 colours:
- 20 gr. for main colour;
- 10 gr. for each complementary colour;
- 3.5mm/E hook.
- 1 button.
- 5 dc = 1 in (2,5 cm)
Special Stitches:Puff Stitch: YO, insert hook in next st, YO, pull up a loop, YO, pull through two loops, (YO, insert hook in same st, YO, pull up a loop, YO, pull through two loops) 2 times, YO, and draw through all loops on hook.
If you need some visual help, please see this video tutorial.
- Foundation Row: Chain 48. Join with sl st to form a circle, being careful not to twist the chain.
- Row 1: Chain 3 (counts as first dc here and throughout), 1 dc in each chain - 48 stitches. Join with sl st to beginning chain 3.
- Row 2: Chain 3, dc across the entire row. Break off yarn.
- Row 3: Join CC1 (complementary colour 1) on top of any dc from previous row, chain 3, dc pull through 2 loops, dc pull through 2 loops, pull through all loops, *chain 1, sk 1, 1 puff stitch on next st*, repeat from * to * for a total of 25 puff stitches. Sl st to beginning chain 3. Break off yarn.
- Row 4: Join CC2 and repeat row 3;
- Row 5: Join CC3 and repeat row 4;
- Row 6: Chain 3, dc across the entire row through the back loop only.
- Rows 7-8: Chain 3, dc across the entire row. On the last row, break off yarn. On the last row, break off yarn.
- Row 9: repeat row 3;
- Row 10: repeat row 4;
- Row 11: repeat row 5;
- Rows 12: Repeat row 6.
- Rows 13-14: Chain 3, dc across the entire row. On the last row, break off yarn.
- Rows 15: repeat row 3;
- Row 16: repeat row 4;
- Row 17: repeat row 5;
- Rows 18: Repeat row 6;
- Row 19: Chain 3, dc across the entire row.
- Row 20: Chain 1, sc in same stitch, sc in next 11 st, chain 10, sc in next sc, sc across. Break off yarn. Weave in ends.
- Remember how we have a big hole in the beginning? To close this gap, the way I see it, we have two options:
- Whipstitch the thing (not my cup of tea);
- Turn the work so that the gap is facing up and making sure that both halves are aligned. Working from right to left, insert the crochet hook through both loops of each piece and draw up a loop. Yarn over and draw through both loops. Continue until you have 24 sc. Break off yarn. Weave in ends. Sew on button. Grab tablet. Marvel at your work. Dance a little if it pleases you.
(C) theanarchistknitter.blogspot.com - All rights reserved.
You have permission to sell any finished item you make using this copyrighted pattern. However, you may not reproduce, sell, adapt, modify, communicate to the public, reproduce or otherwise use any part of this pattern, because that would be super uncool! Any other questions or doubts, please let me know @ email@example.com!